Sunday, May 28, 2017

Happy Mothers Day

Hello All,
 
Happy Mothers Day or Fete des Meres to all in France celebrating Mothers Day.
 
I just wanted to share this lovely little project that I made a few weeks ago for the Fiskarettes UK Design Team Facebook Page.
 
 
 
This would make a lovely little gift to give to that special person on mothers day.
 
I made this little flower pot using the house part of the home sweet home set from Stampin Up.  All I did was cut off the roof part.
 
I added some tissue paper to the inside and covered it in a scrap piece of material I had floating around in my craft drawers.
 
I then used the In Bloom squeeze punch to the make the flowers.  I cut out several petals and shaped the petals slightly.  I then added a brad to the centre of each.
 
 
 
I then used a wooden stick to added the just for you sentiment and finished with a little butterfly using the Fiskars squeeze punch.
 
 
Have lovely Day and don't forget to stop by the Fiskarettes UK Facebook page for more lovely inspiration.
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment