Friday, May 26, 2017

In A Teacup



I hope you all had a lovely week. 
Its Friday so its time for your weekly Daring Cardmakers challenge.

This weeks challenge is hosted my Leo and is called

IN A TEACUP

Leo would like to see a teacup on your card with something in it.  It doesn't have to be a drink so feel free to think outside the box.



For my card I went with flowers in my teacup.  Well 3 teacups with little hand punched daisies in them.  I could spend hours making these little flowers and they look so pretty.  I used two different size daisy punches from Fiskars.


The teacups are from a stamp set from Papersweeties called Coffee, Yes Please.

I stamped the teacups on to 3 different designer papers and added the flowers to,the cups and finished with a sentiment from The Lovely Studio (Pink Petticoat)

Have a lovely weekend and enjoy the sunshine.

Thanks for stopping by.

xXx

2 comments:

  1. So very pretty! Love all of the patterns and those pretty daisies...sure hope you're going to share this over at the Paper Sweeties group! Debbie will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cute tea cups Dawn, a really pretty card. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete