Monday, March 11, 2019

Botanical Butterfly

Hello everyone and I hope you had a lovely weekend.

This week I am preparing for a craft party and I wanted my guests to get to use some of the fabulous products from Stampin' Up that are free with Sale-A-Bration.

I am going to be showcasing the very lovely Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper.  

Did I mention its free!!!

If you spend over 60 euros/£45 from the annual catalogue or the Spring/Summer you can select from a lovely list of Sale-A-Bration items.



The little box is from a tutorial created  Linda Parker of Papercraft With Crafty.  I just love this little box and its a great size for 4 tealights, perhaps some chocolates or a nice piece of jewellery.


I also hope to make this lovely size bag with the group and this is from a tutorial from Sam Hammond over at Pootles.



I just love the paper and I can't wait to share it with the group at the party.

Please check out all the details of Sale-A-Bration and grab yourself some free crafty items.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely week.


Products Used







No comments:

Post a Comment