Monday, March 25, 2019

Pretty Flower Tags

Hello Crafters.

I hope you had a lovely weekend.

I have been busy creating gift tags to share with your today using the very pretty Incredible Like You stamp set.

I made these pretty blooms for the tags using the stamp that looks like a leaf and the little centre.  I thought it looked like a sunflower.


I then went on to create a few more in Balmy Blue, Highland Heather and Lovely Lipstick.


The tags would look so pretty attached to some simple wrapping or attached to a kraft coloured gift bag.

They took no time at all to make and would even make a lovely card topper.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Stampin' Up! website for all the details about the products I have used on todays project.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"


Products Used










No comments:

Post a Comment