Monday, March 4, 2019

Free Standing Post It Note Holder

Hello everyone.

I hope you are well and had a lovely weekend.  I was a little absent last week as I was recovering from surgery.  But I am back now and raring to get crafting.

For todays project I decided to carry on with a bit of a 3D project theme and I found these lovely post it note holders that a fellow demonstrator made called Jan Brown.

You can follow the brilliant tutorial HERE.

Or check out the blog post which you can find HERE.


I changed mine slightly by using different papers and embellishments but the basic design is the same.

My husband has a computer business so when he is out on a job I am always looking around for scrap paper to take his messages on.  This little holder was perfect.  I actually made something for myself for a change.

I used basic black card stock for the holder and added some designer series paper from the Broadway Bound suite.

I then used the Chase Your Dreams Framelits Die Set to embellish the front.


I love this, its so cute and so helpful.

Sale A Bration is still going until 31st March and for every 60 euro/£45 or 120 euros/£90 you spend you qualify for fabulous free items.  New items have also been added and you can check those out by clicking HERE.

Have fun shopping.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week.

Products Used










No comments:

Post a Comment