Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Magnolia Lane - 3 types of Crafter

Whether you are a beginner or a more advance crafter I think our products cater for everyone.

For todays project I have created cards for 3 levels of crafter, Beginner, Occasional and Passionate.

Beginner Crafter

For this card I used just the stamp set straight onto a mat of white card stock. 
 I stamped the flower in Petal Pink and added the greeting in black.



Occasional Crafter

To create this card I used a layer of Petal Pink card stock then kept the layout of the card the same but I just added a few sequins.



Passionate Crafter

For this next card I included some die cutting.  I used the rectangle stitched dies and the magnolia die just to step the card up.  I still used the same colour and greeting.  I also included some sequins and a little silver thread.


I love to take just one stamp and die set and create cards for all levels.

When I first started crafting I wasn't much of a stamper until I discovered Stampin Up and now I love it.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used.













No comments:

Post a Comment