Monday, March 2, 2020

Peaceful Poppies

I was so pleased to get my hands on the Peaceful Poppies suite as its just so pretty.  
The suite comes with two sets of stamps and dies, gorgeous designer series paper, sequins, ribbon and die cut elements.  The die cut elements are fabulous.  You get several sheets of poppies to colour in and some are pre coloured ready to use.

Today I am sharing one of my favourite projects to make which are these little box frames.

Click HERE to be taken to a step by step set of instructions.

I created the box frame first in black card stock.  The piece of designer series paper in the back is from the Golden Honey Specialty paper which is free during Sale-A-Bration for a £45/60 euros spend.

I just love the black and white bold stripes against the red of the poppy.

I then cut out all the elements I needed to create the poppy from the bundle called Peaceful Moments.

I also added a few gold sequins and if you look really close at the sequin in the centre of the poppy it is actually flower shaped.  I love these they are so cute.

I also added a few sequins to finish.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used
















No comments:

Post a Comment