Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Cocktails Because Adulting Is Hard

Hello everyone.

Its getting to the end of the school holidays and I feel like my card today.

I am in the middle of getting my children's items bought and ready for their return to school.  Which includes all their school supplies, new clothes and a new hair cut.

So I can relate to this card today.

I have used the super fun Nothing's Is Better Than Bundle to create the card.


I embossed the background using the brick and mortar embossing folder.  I then attached the stitched circle and added the stamped greeting and the die cut word.

I stamped and die cut the cocktail.  I used calypso coral ink for the cocktail as I thought the name of the ink sounded like something you would find in a cocktail bar.

I love this set its great for all occasions and all ages, as the set includes chocolate, coffee and cookies.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.
PRODUCTS USED











No comments:

Post a Comment