Monday, August 17, 2020

Today Is A Chocolate Kind Of Day

Hello all.

Everyone that's a crafter knows you need an endless supply of chocolate when you are in the middle of creating.  I also have a cup of coffee to hand (or Tea as I am British) and if creating at night sometimes some wine.

So when I saw the Nothing Is Better Thank bundle I just needed to create with it.

For todays project I have created two cards, one for a beginner and another for an avid crafter.

For the beginner card I just used the stamp set.  I love the retro feel of this stamp set and I just love the clean and simple look of the first card.


For the more advanced card I included some die cutting and stamping.  I also finished with a few enamel dots.


I love both of the cards and its great the stamp set works for everyone.  Its perfect for if you are just starting out and only have a few crafting products.  Also brilliant for the more advanced crafter where you can include die cuts and embellishements.


Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED










No comments:

Post a Comment