Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Wintery Gift Tag using Snowflake Wishes

Hello Everyone.

I am very excited today as the new mini catalogue from Stampin Up is now live.  In fact the catalogue went live yesterday.

The mini catalogue is full of gorgeous new festive, Halloween and seasonal products.



Today I thought I would share this super simple Christmas gift tag.

To make the tag I used the scalloped tag topper punch and cut out two tag shapes.  One in white and the other in pool party.  On the white tag I used some of the smaller snowflakes from the Snowflake Wishes set and stamped these in pool party.

I then die cut some snowflakes to embellish the tag.  I used pool party cardstock and the gorgeous new balmy blue glimmer paper.


I then finished the tag with the very pretty shimmer ribbon from the Snowflake Splendour suite.

You could make lots of these tags and they would look gorgeous made in other colour ways.  Perhaps a traditional red and green.  I do love the wintery feel of this suite with all the different shades of blue.

Thanks for stopping by today.


PRODUCTS USED








If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.








Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR




Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME




Add my full name DAWN BARWICK




Click SEARCH




Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT





You are now shopping with me








Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.















No comments:

Post a Comment