Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Inked Seabed

Hello everyone.

I haven't used the sailing home stamp and die set for a while so I thought I would have a play using the seabed embossing folder.

This embossing folder is one of my favorutites at the moment.  Its a must have.  There is so much detail in the folder its just stunning.

To create the card I used a square of whisper white card stock and began to ink blend.  I started with the darker colour first around the edge then I gradually used lighter ink to sort of give the spot light effect in the centre.

I used misty moonlight, pacific point, balmy blue and pool party.

I added a few embellishemnts to the card using the sailing home dies and stamps.  I added some seaweed, a ships wheel and an anchor.

I really love this card but I think its because the embossing folder has just made it pop.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED















No comments:

Post a Comment