Monday, November 23, 2020

Merry Christmas Makes #7

Hello everyone.

I love it when you can find more than one use for stamp or die and I have done just that with todays festive project.

Merry Christmas Makes

I have used the world map dies to create this card.  I wanted to use the "joy to the world" sentiment from the itty bitty Christmas set and thought the world maps would go perfectly.

I used the balmy blue glimmer paper to create what would be the oceans on the globe using the circle die from the set.  I then used some of the snowflake splendour designer series paper for the land.  I tried to find a piece that looked more green and there is a design that's mainly pool party which I thought worked great.

I then tied in the snowflake wishes set and die cut some flakes and I embossed the background with he snowflake embossing folder.

I finished the card with the sentiment from the itty bitty Christmas set.


Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED













No comments:

Post a Comment