Monday, November 16, 2020

Merry Christmas Makes #6

Hello everyone and welcome to project number 6.

Merry Christmas Makes

I thought this week I should turn my attention to the Christmas tree.

This was a project that I created with my craft group a while ago.  I bought these clear plastic fillable ornaments and decided to added a lovely snowflake from the snowflake wishes bundle.

You can either die cut the snowflakes straight from the designer series paper or stamp and die cut them.

I used 4 for this project and scored each one down the centre and then glued them together to create the decoration for the ornament.  I also added some of the smaller snowflakes using some balmy blue glimmer paper to add a little sparkle.


Inside the ornament I added some table diamonds but you can add sequins if you prefer.  I then finished the ornament with some of the ribbon from the snowflake splendour suite.


Next I created some rosette ornaments these again would look great on the tree or you could add them to your gifts.

I used two strip of designer series paper for each.
The biggest rosette measures 12"x 1 1/2" and the smaller one measures 12" x 1".
I then scored each strip at very 1/4"

To embellish the front I used some of the snowflakes from the snowflake wishes bundle.

Two very lovely ornaments for your tree.  You could always change the colours of the snowflakes and use a different collection of designer series paper depending on your colour scheme.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED














No comments:

Post a Comment