Monday, January 4, 2021

Happy New Year 2021

Hello everyone and Happy New Year to you all.

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and I would like to wish you all the very best for 2021.

Don't forget the new spring/summer mini catalogue goes live tomorrow.  
As I took a small break from blogging over Christmas I had lots of lovely craft time.  This means I have new projects to share with you all, using gorgeous new products from the mini catalogue.

To kick off my creative year I would like to share a Happy New Year card that I have made.

I didn't have anything that was specifically design to make a New Year card so I pulled out a few stamp sets to make a celebration card.

I knew the cocktails would come in handy for this card from the Nothing's Better Than bundle.  I also used the numbers from the Family Party stamp set and the word celebrate was from the Itty Bitty Christmas set.

I made my cocktails bright and colourful but used a neutral colour for the background which I embossed using the brick and mortar embossing folder.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED











No comments:

Post a Comment