Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Sea Turtles - Yo Dude

Hello everyone.

When I saw the suite called Whale of a Time I thought straight away about the scene from Finding Nemo with the sea turtles.  I think my card was inspired by the movie.

I created my card by first embossing a piece of white card stock with the seabed embossing folder.  This folder is just stunning and there is so much detail.  The folder alone would make some stunning projects.

I then cut a piece of the designer series paper which was mainly just pool party and added some stamping.  For the turtles I fussy cut them from a piece of the designer series paper.  This is what's so great about the paper is that some of the designs can be cut using the whale punch while the others are easy to cut by hand.

To finish the card I added this lovely sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.



Spend 60 euros/£45 and earn Level 1 product for free.
Spend 120 euros/£90 and earn Level 2 product for free

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED




No comments:

Post a Comment