Monday, January 11, 2021

Strawberry Sparkle

Hello everyone.

I am having so much fun with the strawberry wishes bundle, so I thought I would share another project with you.

This time I have created my own background using the strawberry plant stamp from the set.

I stamped the image all over a piece of whisper white card stock then I coloured the image using the stampin blends in mossy meadow.  I thought the flowers as they are white needed something, so I added some wink of stella.

I also added wink of stella to the strawberry but its just so hard to photograph.  It is very pretty in real life.

Thanks for stopping by today.



Spend 60 euros/£45 and earn Level 1 product for free.
Spend 120 euros/£90 and earn Level 2 product for free

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED












No comments:

Post a Comment