Friday, August 20, 2021

Daring Cardmaker - Bottles

Hello everyone and welcome to the challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Ruth is our lovely host this week and for this challenge would like you to create something with bottles on.


I decided to go with a perfume bottle instead of wine bottles which is what I immediately think of when I hear bottle. We have very cheap wine here in France you know. 

 I have used the very lovely Dressed To Impress stamp set and matching dies.


I have made my card very clean and simple with a splash of colour.  I wanted to make the bottle look like it was made of glass so I have used some Shimmery Crystal Effects.  It gives a lovely glossy look with a little added sparkle.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a great weekend and happy crafting. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment