Monday, August 2, 2021

Turtle Friends

 Hello everyone and I hope you had a lovely weekend.

I have just had a fabulous two weeks off.  We didn't go anywhere but spent the time having little days out with the family.  Its was so lovely.

So as these last two weeks has been full on family time I thought I would share a stamp and punch bundle that its great for the little ones in our lives or even big ones, as this set is a great one for everyone.

My little boy also had great fun playing with this bundle.


I have used the Turtle Friends bundle to create this card, isn't he just the cutest?
I added a little ink blending to the card background to create the grass and sky.  Our blending brushes are amazing for this. I then added a few die cut clouds from the Give It A Whirl die set.

A super cute card and you can get everyone involved in crafting as the punch is great for little hands too.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED





No comments:

Post a Comment