Friday, December 10, 2021

Daring Cardmakers - Trim The Tree

 Hello everyone and Happy Friday.

Its festive challenge time from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.  The week we would like to see your creations feature Christmas trees or a wonderful winter landscape.

I have the perfect Christmas bundle for this and it just had to to be the Whimsical Trees Bundle from Stampin Up.


I have stamped and die cut a selection of the trees from the set and added them to the bottom of the card.
I also used some of the Whimsy and Wonder designer series paper.  I thought it gave the card more of a winter feel with the blue and white together.

I finished the card with a sentiment and a few tiny stars and ornaments for the tree.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Please join us next week for our finally Christmas challenge before the holidays.


Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment