Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Merry Christmas Makes #12

 

Hello Everyone

MERRY CHRISTMAS MAKES

I have another fun and festive project to share today.  

I wanted to share a project that uses some old products with some new.  Perhaps you already have some of these in your stash but I just added some fun new stamps from the mini catalogue. 


To make this tag I used the hippo dies as the set contains lots of different size dies that are just perfect for tag making.  I then used a couple of stamps from the Whimsical trees set.



For this next tag I have used the scalloped tag topper punch which is now retired but we still do have two other styles available which I will link to at the bottom of the post.

I have then added a tree from the whimsical tress stamp set and added the sentiment over the top.


Two super simple and quick tags to dress up any gift.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED


No comments:

Post a Comment