Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Merry Christmas Makes #10

 Hello everyone.

                                                MERRY CHRISTMAS MAKES

Here is project number 10.  The weeks are going really quickly and the big day will be here before we know it.  This also means that you might not have time to create cards as you will be busy Christmas shopping.  With that in mind I have created a super quick card today which looks like it has been heat embossed.


I have used a piece of designer series paper from the Peaceful Place set and it just looks like you have spent time heat embossing the trees and snow.

These paper are stunning and they contain the most beautiful silver foiling.

I have just added a sentiment, some ribbon and a few sequins.  You could leave off the ribbon and sequins if you needed a card in a hurry and still have an equally beautiful creation.


You could get 4 square cards from one sheet of the designer series paper and as there are two sheets of each design, this style can create 8 quick cards.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED


No comments:

Post a Comment