Friday, March 11, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - Blue, Yellow, Sunflowers

 Hello everyone and welcome to the Friday challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Today we are showing our support for the people of Ukraine by filling our blogs with blue, yellow or Sunflowers.

If you would love to join in that would be wonderful.


I have used  the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle from Stampin Up to create my card.  I used some designer series paper that has a woodgrain effect and then stamped the sunflowers over the top.  I wanted the sunflower to stand out in the centre so I go to work colouring this in with stampin blends.

I am not great at colouring and shading but this stamp does all the hard work for you as some areas are darker than others which helps to know where to add the darker shades.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.


Have a lovely weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment