Monday, March 28, 2022

Tulips for Mothers Day

Hello everyone.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed the glorious weather.

I have another Mothers Day card to share today using the lovely Jar of Flowers stamps and punch to create a lovely shaker card for my Mum In Law.


It was mothers day in the UK yesterday.  We celebrate it twice in our family once for the UK for my mum in law and then a second time in May for France, which is for me.

It was a difficult day as its now two mothers day without my own mam who I miss so much.


Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.


Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED


 

No comments:

Post a Comment