Monday, March 14, 2022

Lip Balm Box and waves of the ocean

 Hello everyone.

I was actually meant to share this project on Wednesday but I was having a few internet issues so I thought I would wait until today.

I saw this project over at Paper Pixie and I had the lip balm stashed away in my craft drawer for ages in readiness to make something.

The original packing was a bit boring so it needed to be made pretty.


The lip balm is the same colour as costal cabana so I just had to make it match.  I have also used the new waves of the ocean designer series paper to decorate the box.

The waves of the ocean suite is an early release as the products will also be available in the new annual catalogue. 


I used a little pool party ribbon to close the box and added a tag using the tailor made tag dies.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.


Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT




No comments:

Post a Comment