Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Chocolate lady bird treat bag

 Hello everyone.

I have another lady bird chocolate treat idea to share with you today.  This time its a bag.

I have used some retired designer series paper for the bag and the very cute lady bug builder punch and matching stamps called hello lady bug.

I love making little treats like these as they are great to give to customers to thank you for your order.


This one fastens with some pretty ribbon called Glittered Organdy which is so sparkly in real life.  The bow is made using some black and white gingham ribbon.  I must stock up on more of this as I can see me using a lot of it nearer to Christmas.


To make the box you will need a piece of cardstock that measures 7 x 6"
Score on the long side at : 1, 3 1/4, 4 1/4 and 6 1/2"
Score on the short side at : 1 and 4 1/2"
The image below shows you what you need to cut away.


Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day.


No comments:

Post a Comment