Monday, August 8, 2022

Summer Holiday Time

 Hello everyone.

A  small post today to say that I will be spending some time away from my blog to have a little break with family.  

So I just wanted to share with you my summer holiday inspired card.


I have used the Tree Lot Dies to create the card.  The dies are free during Sale a Bration with a £90 or 120 euros spend from any of the current catalogues.  These dies also coordinate with the Trees for Sale Stamp set from the Christmas mini catalogue.

Not only does the set make great Christmas cards you can also make cards for other occasions just like I have.


I am going to keep this card in my card stash as my husband does love his camper so this will be a great card for him.

Thanks for stopping by today and I will be back with lots of Christmas projects and the weekly challenge from the Daring Cardmakers in a couple of weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment