Friday, August 26, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - In The Long Run

Hello everyone.

Its the end of the week which means nearly the weekend and time for a challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Joanne is our lovely host this week and as its a long bank holiday weekend in the UK, would like to see something long on your cards.  This could be a long shaped card, an image of something long or even a long journey.

I went with long cocktails on my creation this week as mojito is my favourite kind of long drink.

My card is also a back to school card for all the adults out there.  As much as I love my children sending them back to school is fabulous.


To create my card I used the Nothings Better Than stamp set and matching dies called Love You More Than.

I stamped and die cut several of the cocktails to match the colour of the designer series paper I have used. The designer series paper is a host set and is called Celebrate Everything.  The paper pack has all kinds of beautiful papers for every occasion and I picked out this pretty rainbow sheet because I love a rainbow.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely cheerful-looking card Dawn! I’ve never had a mojito, G&T is about as close to a cocktail as I typically get!

    ReplyDelete