Monday, November 7, 2022

Merry Christmas Makes #5

 Hello and welcome back to my blog and another festive project.

We all need gift tags during the Christmas period so I thought today's project would be some super quick tags.

Merry Christmas Makes



I thought it would be fun to use the snowflake speciality vellum.  I used the tailor made tag dies for the base of the tags.  I cut two, one from white cardstock and another from the vellum.  I then stamped the greeting on to the tag using the Snowman Magic stamp set.  I just really loved the big bold sentiment from the set.


I then used the vellum as an over lay to the tag which makes the stamped image underneath appear softer.  I just love the vellum as you get several sheets of snowflakes, some are flocked, and some have iridescent foiling.  I used both so you can see the difference.


I created just two tags but how lovely would it be to create a rainbow of stamped tags.

Thanks for stopping by today and please pop by next week for another Merry Christmas Makes project.

No comments:

Post a Comment