Monday, November 14, 2022

Merry Christmas Makes #6

 Hello everyone and welcome back.

Now that we are further into November, I feel we can officially get to Christmas crafting.  So today I thought I would share with you a Christmas decoration.  I did share this to Facebook a while ago as I was really pleased with how it turned out.

Merry Christmas Makes


Before I discovered paper crafting, I loved to do cross stitching, I had lots of these wooden hoops so I thought I would repurpose one as a rustic decoration.

I have used the now retired tree lot dies that were available during sale a bration.  The snowflake speciality vellum was also perfect for this.  I glued a circle of the vellum to the back of the hoop.  I then added the camper and tress and finished the hoop with some of this gorgeous black and white gingham ribbon.  I also had this jungle bell in my crafting stash which I though was a perfect embellishment.


You could create any scene inside the hoop using any of the amazing stamps and die from the July-December mini catalogue.

The hoop is a perfect size to hang in your Christmas tree or perhaps in a window.  I am a fan of the modern farmhouse style of home decor, so this fit right in.

Thanks for stopping by today and please pop by next week for another Merry Christmas Makes project.




No comments:

Post a Comment