Monday, November 21, 2022

Merry Christmas Makes #7

 

Hello everyone and I hope you had a fun weekend.

So here is project number 7 and I wanted to combine some annual and festive catalogue items.

Merry Christmas Makes

I recently bought the Days To Remember stamp set in a flash sale and thought it would be fun to use it on a Christmas project.


I stamped on the calendar for the month of December and then used the date marker stamp to mark the 25th. I also used the Snowman Magic Bundle to create the border and the little snowman at the bottom.


Don't forget to hunt through your craft stash to see what other stamps and dies you have that could be used for Christmas projects.

Thanks for stopping by today and please pop by next week for another Merry Christmas Makes project.




No comments:

Post a Comment