Friday, July 28, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - Bon Voyage

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Are you off on your travels this summer or perhaps you have already?  This weeks challenge is to create a card to wish someone a happy holiday and create a travel themed card.



I have used the Beautiful World stamp and die set from Stampin Up to create my card.  I have die cut the globe but I used some soft colours for the sea and land.  I have made my card very clean and simple.


I also used the compass stamp and dotted them around to break up the white space.  I then added the sentiment to wish you a fabulous adventure on your holiday.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.


Have a great weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment