Friday, August 4, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - August Elemental Inspiration

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

This week our lovely host is Joanne with the elemental inspiration challenge.  Joanne wanted us to re visit an older challenge from the same month but from 2015.  I will post my original card at the end as I am curious to see how my style has changed.


Remember to use at least 3 elements on your card.  I have picked the colours with a pop of red, heart, frame and a cup.



I used the Cup Of Tea set which is now retired from Stampin Up to create the main topper of my card.  I also cut a frame using some stitched rectangle dies and added a piece of designer series paper to the base of the card.


Now lets re visit my card from 2015 from the very same challenge.

CLICK HERE to be taken to the post.

I have still used a piece of designer series on the base card but used spots instead of stars. Back in 2015 I also didn't have a lot of craft supplies and the star dies I have used were one of my first purchases from Stampin Up and I still have them.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.


Have a great weekend.







2 comments:

  1. Fun to see the two cards together Dawn! Interesting that you were drawn to the blue both times. Love the little swing tag with the heart to adorn your cup of flowers this time around, great card!

    ReplyDelete