Monday, April 23, 2012

Birthday Preps for Saturday!

I have made a start on my daughters birthday party.  This years its everything Princess.  I have made these little handbags for my daughters birthday.  They are her little thank you favours.  I am going to fill them with gold coins.


I didn't want to put to much detail on them as when her little friends get hold of them I know the only thing they will want is the chocolate but I thought they looked cute anyway.

I found the template for the box HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Dawn these are fabulous! I am sure your daughter's little friends will love them!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really pretty, I am sure they will love them. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are really pretty thank you for the template cant wait to have a go at these x

    ReplyDelete