Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Challenge#26 Going Green

Its another fun fortnightly challenge at The Ribbon Reel. The challenge is to create a card or project using a recycled element plus ribbons and to be inspired by the colours below.


Here is my entry:


I tried to use only what scraps I had in my craft stash and my recycled element was the jewelled pick which came from my own wedding nearly 5 years ago from our favours which I made. 


You can just see it on the favour to the left of the photo.

4 comments:

  1. I love it, especially the flower x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one impressive flower! Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, and I love that you managed to recreate all the colours from our graphic! Just so beautiful! Love the recycled crystal from your wedding day, what a lovely keepsake.
    Thanks for joining us at TRR this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Dawn and lovely recycled crystal. Your wedding favours looked fab too. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete