Monday, April 9, 2012

TSTR Week #109 'Birthday Bash'

Here it is another great week of insiration at The Shabby Tea Room. This weeks theme is birthday bash and the lovely photo below for inspiration.


You have to create a birthday card or project using the photo for inspiration and include a cupcake.

Here is my entry:



I have made a little gift box to hold a cupcake.
I used my crafters companion box making board to make it and cut a hole in the lid using my spellbinders die. 
All the papers are from Pink Petticoat from the Autumn Blossoms collection called shades of heather. Which can be found HERE
The stamped cupcake is from Kanban which I have paper pieced with matching paper and the sentiment tag is from pink petticoat and the paper flowers are from my all time favourite die set from Spellbinders called Rose Creation. 
Top marks must got to my little girl who is nearly 3 and she helped me to make the cupcake and add the sprinkles.

9 comments:

  1. This box is decorated beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely! Your daughter is quite the little baker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is a fabulous box. I love the colours and the embellishments are stunning.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it well decorated. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely box! Your flowers are so pretty and the cupcake on the lid is adorable!

    Thanks for joining us at TSTR this week!

    xoxo
    Starr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done, I love your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who wouldnt love this box with a sweet treat inside? Beautiful
    Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet creation Dawn! Love everything about it! Thanks for joining us in TSTR this week.

    ReplyDelete