Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cupcake 187... Spring is in the air


I finally got my hands on Prima's nature garden A4 paper pad and here is a little card I made with a couple of the papers.  This card took ages as I didn't really want to start cutting up the papers as they are so lovely.
I have also used a flower sentiment from Pink Petticoat and have made a organza flower.  I have also cut round a bird which features on one of the papers and added crackle effects to the wings, which I didn't realise would darken the wings but I like the effect. 
The little butterfly I stamped twice onto velum and the little crown I stamped in black and covered in clear embossing and added a pearl.


I have entered this card into the Cupcake Crafts challenge for Spring is in the air.

8 comments:

  1. This is just so beautiful I love the lace and the sentiment is just fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card...just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card the colours and layout too xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely- I too have just got myself these papers.
    Aren't they pretty?

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love them, It was a shame to cut them up as they are so beautiful. x

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous card and I really like that sentiment.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous spring card, thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges.


    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete