Wednesday, November 14, 2018

A Flurry of Snowflakes

Hello everyone.

I am keeping with a bit of Christmas theme this week and sharing a project I have made using a stamp set from the Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue. 

I have made two cards.  One is very traditional with red and green and the other I have used highland heather and balmy blue with silver.

To create the card I started with a square of white card stock and stamped the snowflakes from the Snowflake Sentiments set in real red and garden green.  I waited for this to dry and then I stamped and heat embossed some of the snow flakes in gold.


I then finished the card with a greeting also heat embossed in gold.


Here is the same card but with silver embossing powder and highland heather and balmy blue ink.





I am not sure which one I like the best as the gold one has a lovely traditional feel and the silver card feels all frosty and cold.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and have a lovely day.

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.


Products Used


















No comments:

Post a Comment