Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Broadway Bound Birthday Return

Hello everyone.

I have been knee deep in Christmas crafting and forgot that I had this lovely set to play with.

So as my birthday card stash was running low I thought I would make start on just some general birthday cards.

The Broadway Bound Bundle is perfect for all ages.


To make the card I layered some white cardstock onto some basic black.  I then cut a circle using the stitched shapes framelit dies from some of the gorgeous matching designer series paper.

Next I die cut a strip of diamonds from some lovely lipstick cardstock.  I added this to the card underneath the die cut circle.  I then cut the word wish from black and lovely lipstick card stock and created a drop shadow.  I also used the candle die to create the "I" in WISH.

I finished my card with a gold heat embossed greeting and used the waste diamonds as a little embellishment in the corner.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and have a lovely day.

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.


Products Used











No comments:

Post a Comment