Friday, November 30, 2018

Bags and Boxes

Its challenge time at Daring Cardmakers.  

We have another fun challenge for you this week.  We want to see your bags or boxes.  It doesn't have to be for Christmas.

I am starting to worry as my last two projects have not been Christmassy and I love this time for year for crafting.

For this weeks challenge I have used a die from Spellbinders to make the box.  I have had this die for ages and thought I would try it out.


It was super easy to put together.  I just added a little stamping around the sides and added a little bloom to the top using a Fiskars punch.


These would look just as pretty in Christmas colours for your table or just as little gift boxes.


To make the flower I punched out 5 flowers and inked up the edges.  I then spritzed them with water and scrunched the petals up.  I waited for them to dry before I glued them together.  I then added a little enamel dot to the centre.


Thanks for stopping by today and please stop by the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Come and join in the fun and we can't wait to see what you create.

No comments:

Post a Comment