Monday, November 19, 2018

Merry Christmas Makes #7

Hello everyone.

The weeks are starting to pass very quickly and I must make a start on the Christmas shopping but at least I will have all my cards and decorations made.

Merry Christmas Makes

Todays its project number 7.

I have a sampler to share with you today and I have tried to use most of the stamps from the Making Christmas Bright Bundle.

I bought the box frame online at Hobbycraft as at the time they were on offer.

To start with I cut a piece of designer series paper to fit the inside of the frame.

I then used the largest square from the stitched shapes framelits dies and cut 4 from some real red card stock.  I then cut out for squares from white card stock and began to decorate these with different elements from the stamp set.


I also a cut the largest circle from the stitched shapes framelits set and a smaller circle from white card stock and decorated this for the centre of the box frame sampler.


I then added a few table diamonds to add a little bit of extra sparkle.  I picked these up from a local craft shop.


A lovely piece of home décor or to show case this fabulous stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today and please stop by next Monday and I will share another Merry Christmas Make with you.

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.

Products Used
















2 comments: