Monday, January 21, 2019

Incredible Like you and Sunflowers

Hello Everyone.

My little boy returned to school today after been off for a week as he was a little bit poorly.  So not a lot of crafting time for Mummy as I was on cuddle duty. But I have now received my new stamping toy the Stamparatus from Stampin' Up!

So please watch out for lots of projects coming soon using it.  I have had a little play and I already love it.

For todays card I have used the Incredible Like You set and created a clean and simple card.
I used a piece of white card stock and stamped at an angle the decorative lines which comes in the set in Smoky Slate.

I then used the Stitched Shapes Framelit dies and cut an oval.  I seem to reach for this die set time and time again.  Its a great one to have in your everyday craft stash.

I used the stamps set to create some pretty sunflowers but I just stamped them off to the side.

I added a stamped greeting which is also in Smoky slate and a few sequins.

I feel a card isn't finished without a little bling.

Don't forget Sale-A-Bration is also happening and for every £45 or 60 euros you spend you qualify for free items.  You can order from the annual catalogue and the new Spring/Summer.
 Check out all the details HERE.

If you like what you have seen and wish to place an order please head over to the Stampin Up Website and when making your order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.

Products Used















No comments:

Post a Comment