Saturday, January 12, 2019

Pootlers Blog Hop - Spring/Summer


Hello everyone.

Its that time of year again.  The launch of the Spring/Summer catalogue from Stampin' Up!

With every launch of a new catalogue we have a team Pootles blog hop to showcase some of the fabulous new products.

For my card I used the very gorgeous Incredible Like You stamp set.

Its such a pretty set and makes such pretty cards.

I wanted to keep my card very simple.

I stamped the background stripes first then added a piece of white card stock and left a border either side.


Next I pencilled in where my sentiment oval was going to be.  This would be where the Stampartus would come in very handy but its on my wish list.

I stamped a wreath using lots of the stamps from the set.  I also added pops of colour using the Lovely Lipstick classic stamp pad.  Its such a pretty colour.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you are having fun hoping around all the lovely blogs.

Have fun.



30 comments:

  1. love this - i had overlooked this set x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's very pretty and fabulous for all occasions.

      Delete
  2. Ooh I love this! I may case this if you don’t mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes of course you can case it. Happy to inspire you.

      Delete
  3. Hi Dawn, I really like how you have done this card, how you have raised the sentiment. Yet another stamp set I will have to add to my LONG LIST.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Dawn. I may have to get this set. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You need it. I think it will be one of my go to sets, just like the stitched shapes framelits.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card, I love all the flowers around the sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. This set makes it so easy. x

    ReplyDelete