Monday, January 7, 2019

Incredible Like You

Hello everyone.

As the children are now back at school it means I can get crafty.  I have another project to share with you today using the oh so lovely Incredible Like You stamp set from Stampin' Up!

This gorgeous set is available in the new Spring/Summer catalogue and you can find all the other gorgeous products HERE.

While I was playing with the set I realised you could make sunflowers using the centre and the single petal stamp which is in the set.

So for todays card I made a pretty little background of sunflowers using So Saffron and Soft Suede.


I just stamped the flowers randomly all over a piece of white card stock then I added the little three circles stamp just to break it up a bit.

I then finished with a greeting which I also stamped in Soft Suede and used one of the circles from the stitched shapes framelits die set.


Don't forget Sale-A-Bration is also happening and for every £45 or 60 euros you spend you qualify for free items.  You can order from the annual catalogue and the new Spring/Summer.

 Check out all the details HERE.

We also have a fabulous joining offer if would like to become part of the Stampin' Up! family.

Find out all the information HERE and join my team.





If you like what you have seen and wish to place an order please head over to the Stampin Up Website and when making your order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.


Products Used










No comments:

Post a Comment