Friday, February 15, 2019

Alphabet Soup

Good morning.

We are having some lovely weather here in France, its so sunny.  I hope you have had a fun and crafty week.

We have a new challenge today from the Daring Cardmakers.  The team would like to see some alphabets, words or numbers on your creation.

I was asked to create a unicorn themed card and they wanted it personalised with the age and name.

Brilliant, as this covered the challenge perfectly.

My daughter also wants a unicorn themed party so I thought this card would be perfect for her too.


I used a Trimcraft First Edition die to create the unicorn.  The die set comes with all the pieces to make the unicorns face and I just love the lashes.

I then used a couple of Spellbinder die sets for the letters and numbers.

I love pink and purple together with lots of glitter.

Please check out how the Design Team were inspired by this weeks theme over on the Daring Cardmakers Blog.

Have a lovely weekend. 



4 comments: