Monday, February 4, 2019

Waiting for Spring

Well its wet and gloomy here in France and no snow for us.

So my thoughts have turned to Spring.

I have created a lovely fresh card today and hope it brightens your day.

I used the very pretty Perennial Birthday stamp set to create the card.

I started with a square of white card stock and stamped in Pear Pizzazz and Soft Seam Foam some of the foliage from the set on the left of the card.

I then used the stitched shapes framelits dies and cut out a circle and added a stamped greeting.

Next I took some scrap card stock and stamped in black some of the flower images.  I then coloured them in using some ink and a aqua painter.  To colour the flowers using an ink pad just press an acrylic block onto the surface of the pad and then you have a little painting palette.

I then cut out the flowers and added them to the die cut circle.  Under the circle I added some pretty ribbon and another sentiment banner.

None of the cards I create are finished unless I add some sparkle so I added a few sequins.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day.

If you like what you have seen and wish to place an order please head over to the Stampin Up Website and when making your order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.

UPDATE:

15th February

Lots of lovely new Sale A Bration goodies with a 60 euro/£45 spend.


Also lots of lovely brand new products available 1st March - 31st March which will coordinate with the Sale A Bration items.





Products Used














2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Dawn - your weather sounds the same as ours. No snow just wet and gloomy! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete