Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Jar Of Love

Hello everyone.

Have you got a card ready to send to your loved one?  

Valentines day is tomorrow and I just want to share with you a card I created for my husband.

I used my favourite technique and my favourite stamp set.  That's how much I love him.

I made a shaker card using the Jar Of Love stamp set and matching dies.

To create the shaker element I cut out about 5 or 6 frames of the jar and glued these on top of each other.  I then added a back to the jar and filled this with sequins and tiny hearts.  Then I added a piece of window sheet which will keep the contents secure. 

Next I used another frame but this time with the jar image stamped on to it in smoky slate ink and glued this to the shaker element.

I also used the lovely stamp set called Timeless Textures to create the background.

I added a stamped greeting and cut out and stamped the lid of the jar and the bow.


I finished the card with a few stamped hearts and some sequins.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day.
If you like what you have seen and wish to place an order please head over to the Stampin Up Website and when making your order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.

Products Used






2 comments: