Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Dream Its Your Birthday

Hello crafters.

I have a card to share to day that was created for a special birthday.

I made this one very girlie with glitter.  

I started with the background first and I used timeless textures for this using smoky slate and blushing bride.

I then cut out the elements I needed for the dream catcher using matching card stock.

I am a big fan of layering die cuts.  So for the word "dream" I cut out 4 layers in white card stock and glued those together.  I then added a final layer in silver glimmer paper.

I also added a stamped banner using the Broadway Birthday stamp set.


I then finished the card with the numbers.  The numbers are from my own stash as I needed them to fit on the dream catcher.

I am really pleased with how this card turned out.  I just love how girlie it is without to much pink.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Products Used











No comments:

Post a Comment