Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Annual Catalogue is Live

Hello everyone.

Its here, the day has finally arrived.  The Stampin' Up! annual catalogue is now live.

I am so excited to share this with you so I have included a link to the catalogue so you can take a look.

There are lots of lovely new suites and the beautiful new in colours.

My wish list is huge.

I am looking forward to sharing with you lots of new products and some of my favourites which I am happy that have carried over into the new catalogue.



So today I thought I would share with you a pretty card created with some of the lovely new Designer Series Paper called Mosaic Mood.  

This set has a lovely glossy finish to it and the colours contained in the papers are Blushing Bride, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Mint Macaron, Soft Suede, Terracotta Tile, Very Vanilla and Wisper White.

 

To create the card I just cut out some of the roses from one of the sheets and a beautiful butterfly then I teamed in with Perennial Birthday for the sentiments.


The Papers are part of suite called Mosaic Mood and there are loads of coordinating items.  The stamp set in the suite has a matching punch.  There are also flower faceted gems, ribbon and a beautiful embossing folder.  All of these items can be found on page 119 of the annual catalogue along with a product code for the entire suite to make ordering much easier.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Stampin' Up! Website for more details about the products I have used.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"




No comments:

Post a Comment