Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Bird Ballard and No Birds.

Hello everyone.

I am sharing a card today where I have used the Free As A Bird stamp set from the Bird Ballard suite but I haven't used any birds.

The flowers in the set are just so pretty and with a little bit of colour really add to a card.


I used the same design as I did for our the team blog hop and you can find the post HERE.


I also used some gorgeous new ribbon which is from the Magnolia Lane ribbon combo pack just to add a little interest behind the sentiment.


I then just had to finish with some sequins.  I absolutely love the sequins in the new In colours.  If you have both little pots of sequins they seem to work perfectly with every colour.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Stampin' Up! Website for more details about the products I have used or just click the links below.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you place your order

Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"
Products Used










No comments:

Post a Comment