Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Mosaic Mood Gift Bag

I have another 3d project to share with you today and one that I saw the Lovely Sam Hammond-Donald create over at Pootles Papercraft.

This bag uses two sheets of 6x6" designer series paper.


I love the Mosaic Mood designer series paper as the images of the roses and hummingbirds are great to cut out to use as toppers on your cards and gift bags.  Just like I have done here.

The Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper has a mosaic tile and floral imagery with shiny, transparent accents.

To close the bag I used some ribbon I had left over from Sale-A-Bration but we have a vast range of all kinds of ribbon and trim over on the Website.

You could use this size of bag to gift some lovely chocolates or a nice piece of jewellery.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Stampin' Up! Website for more details about the products I have used or just click the links below.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping:
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"
Products Used






No comments:

Post a Comment